We are looking for a R&I Projects Consultant to join the team.
We are looking for a R&I Projects Consultant to provide support to several national and international projects, ensuring specific stages and activities, interaction with partners, customers, and other key stakeholders , acting with relative autonomy. Candidates should be excellent communicators with creative thinking and analytical skills.
Be a part of a team where you will
• Support the management of national and international R&I projects
• Support the production of communication materials (e.g. press releases, publications, newsletters, technical articles and others)
• Deliver the work within the deadlines, contributing to the achievement of the objectives of the area and the projects
• Prepare presentations and reports
• Monitor and evaluate communication and dissemination activities (analysing KPIs to measure performance of different projects)
• Support internal communication
• A degree in agronomy, food technology, forestry, environment, or similar areas
• Fluency in Portuguese and English (verbal and written); Spanish and/or French is a plus
• A good understanding of communication and dissemination of project’s results
• Creative thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
• A strong focus on accomplishment of deadlines
• Solid researching skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and others)
• A Customer-oriented profile
• Availability for short travels (2 to 4 days) in Europe
If you want to join the CONSULAI team as a R&I Projects Consultant, send us an email, with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Estágio R&I Projects Consultant 2022″.
Find out more about CONSULAI here.