We are looking for a R&I Projects Senior Consultant to join the team.
We are looking for a R&I Projects Senior Consultant to manage several national and international projects, ensuring core stages and activities, and interaction with key stakeholders and partners, acting autonomously. Candidates should be excellent communicators with creative thinking and analytical skills.
Be a part of a team where you will
• Manage national and international R&Iprojects (eg. H2020, HEurope, IDTs, PRR), monitoring tasks and team allocated
• Support the production of communication materials (e.g. press releases, publications, newsletters, technical articles and others)
• Deliver the work within the deadlines, contributing to the achievement of the objectives of the area and the projects
• Prepare presentations and reports
• Monitor and evaluate communication and dissemination activities (analysing KPIs to measure performance of different projects)
• Support internal communication
• A degree in agronomy, food technology, forestry, environment, life sciences or similar areas
• Fluency in Portuguese and English (verbal and written), Spanish and/or French is a plus
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar function
• Team management skills
• A good understanding of communication and dissemination of project’s results
• Creative thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
• A strong focus on accomplishment of deadlines
• Solid researching skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and others)
• A Customer-oriented profile
• Availability for short travels (2 to 4 days) in Europe
If you want to join the CONSULAI team as a R&I Projects Senior Consultant, send us an email, with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “R&I Projects Senior Consultant 2022″.
Find out more about CONSULAI here.